Hello to you all!
It is my pleasure to be nominated by the great blogger kiya, to be a part of this outstanding blogger award. Thank you so much for nominating me! ❤
So, let’s get started…
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
1. What’s a quote you live by?
“The past is never dead. It’s not even past.” by William Faulkner
“They speak of my drinking, but never think of my thirst.” Scottish Proverb
2. What has lockdown made you appreciate?
Shopping in a physical store, talking face to face with loved ones.
But most of all not being afraid of everything, and feeling free to do whatever you want whenever you want…
3. A TV show you would recommend others to binge watch?
There are so many that I like, but recently I watched “Kingdom” on Netflix and it just blew my mind. I definitely recommend it!
4. Something you are proud of achieving in January 21?
Surviving in a pandemic that still goes on… And of course, surviving the killing attempts of my big fat bullying cat. 😛
5. Your favorite meal?
Really hard to answer this question, as I really love food… but I would say anything that has to do with pasta, and especially Pastitsio which is a traditional Greek food that my mother always makes so damn good.
6. What makes an outstanding blogger in your eyes?
Well, I am pretty new in blogging and I’m still learning, but as far as I have seen, I think that an outstanding blogger should be someone kind and true to their work and fellow bloggers, and always enjoying writing and sharing from the heart…
7. Last thing that made you laugh?
Probably some stupid joke of mine that I usually laugh about.
Yes, I am that kind of person… 😛
My Questions for You
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
- What three things do you think of the most each day?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be and why?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Is your glass half full or half empty?
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- Cassa Bassa: https://flickerofthoughts.com/
- Little Charmer: https://afragilemind.home.blog/
- Navin: https://navinspoetry.com/
- Bogdan Dragos: https://bogdandragos.com/
- lignes invisibiles: https://lignesinvisibiles.com/
- Harsh: https://crypticsworld.home.blog/
- Shreya Sharma: https://shreyasharmasite.wordpress.com/
- Lizzy: https://lizz923.wordpress.com/
- Larisa: https://ebonyandcrows.com/
- RS:C||PHER: https://rsciipher.wordpress.com/
- Lucy: https://lucysworks.com/
- Jane Dougherty: https://janedougherty.wordpress.com/
- DiosRaw: https://diosraw.com/
- Rose Girl’s World: https://rosegirl.blog/
- Rain Alchemist: https://creativepoetrycollection.com/
- choices in error: https://erroneouschoices.wordpress.com/
I chose a few more nominees to put in my list, I couldn’t resist… 🙂
Thank you all for reading, and stay safe!!